Dear CLEERS Participants:
We are excited to announce that CLEERS will be back in 2023. We will be organizing a CLEERS track at the ASME Internal Combustion Engine Division’s ICE Forward 2023 Conference. The conference will take place on October 8-11, 2023, in Pittsburgh PA.
The Emissions Control (CLEERS @ ICE Forward) track will include technical papers and presentations focused on emissions control technologies. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Development, evaluation, and simulation of new emissions control catalyst materials and system architectures
- Thermal management technologies and strategies
- Emissions control system durability
- Effects of alternative fuels on engine emissions and emissions control system performance
- Reductant (urea or fuel) delivery: spray modeling, decomposition processes, deposit formation
- Drive cycle/real-world emissions
For more information, please, visit The ICE Forward Conference website.
We look forward to seeing you at ASME ICE Forward 2023!